Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Its Raining in Salt Lake Today

I was sure by now, that You would have reached down
and wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day.
But once again, I say amen and it's still raining
and as the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain,

"I'm with you"
and as Your mercy falls I raise my hands
and praise the God who gives and takes away.

And I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands

for You are who You are no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried You hold in your hand
You never left my side and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm.

Praise You in This Storm
by Casting Crowns


Lord, we give all glory to you, no matter the outcome.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Michael and Heidi ... you are in my thoughts and prayers today. I know what a long, arduous journey this has been for you.

Kathleen Flanagan