Saturday, September 08, 2007

Its Traintastic!

Photography is something I have loved for a long time, but I don't spend a lot of time doing it. During a recent church video shoot in Riverside, Arizona, I snapped some photos for Ryan Nunez's son Eric. He is totally into everything involving trains (and even coins words like "traintastic" to express his train affection).

I was using the church's Cannon EOS Rebel XT camera (which I love as much as Eric likes trains). These photos are not likely to win any awards, but I thought they were cool. We'll know for sure if photographer extraordinaire Kim Logan leaves positive feedback. She rocks at photography.

Here are my photos:







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photos...and I will also be interested in what Kim has to say...I think, however, Eric may be a little disappointed that there are no trains in the "train pictures"!??!?

Michael, you're traintastic!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Leave it to michael to not have trains in his "train pictures".

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here with Eric as I type this and I wanted to share his comments....."Where is the train at? We've got to find it!!!". Nice pics, we will continue to look for the train...

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

LOL.

1. I don't know what I'm doing
2. I love you for thinking I'm a "photographer extrodinaire"
3. Those pictures ROCK! I love pictures of random things!
4. Please send my husband home- I miss him. :)
5. We must get together- I miss Heidi.