Saturday, June 02, 2007

Sworn Enemy of the Galactic Alliance

My mission was to find and eliminate all minions of the evil Emperor Zurg.

It wasn't until the end of the mission that I realized my wingman, Nathaniel, was a covert agent -- actively working to destroy the Alliance. This photo shows the exact moment of my realization:



Unfortunately, before I could fire a shot, the undercover alien/robot/mouse/pirate cracked me over the head with a concealed churro that he acquired before the mission. The head wound was minor, but cinnamon and sugar in the eyes hurts something fierce.

I gave chase, but the churro dust severely impaired my vision. I lost the enemy as he boarded a Star Tours spacecraft bound for the moon of Endor.

You have won this battle, Nathaniel, but I have direct orders from Buzz Lightyear himself to find you and force you into a lifetime of imprisonment in "its a small world".

You better hope I never catch you.

1 comment:

politicalpalaver said...

That is a very funny post...
The post and the picture crack me up!
Good to see you guys!