Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hangin' with Brent & Jess

I am writing my first-ever blog from the computer at Brent and Jessica Hodges' house. We just got through with hometeam and Heidi and I decided to stay around for a while.

Brent and I just finished melting some faces on Guitar Hero II and now the girls are downstairs rockin' out to "Sweet Cherry Pie." I think it is hilarious to watch the girls play because they are both REALLY good. Nothing makes me more in love with Heidi than when I see her playing lead on "Symphony of Destruction".

Rock on Bay, rock on.

3 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

you know! very soon the ladies will be laughing at us because of our lack of skill on the mini...enjoyed it man! any time!

brent

Dyer Family said...

That's it! Kyle and I officially challenge you to a guitar hero duel!

Anonymous said...

Symphony of Destruction owns! = )