Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Venture

Some of you may know this, to others it may come as a surprise: I am currently working on writing my very first book.

Earlier today, I sent one chapter of my book to a literary critiquing company who has promised to give me very detailed feedback on my work. Their website promises their critique will give me more information than I could have ever hoped for or wanted. Yikes.

I'm really hoping that they see some good potential and that they can offer suggestions that would really take my writing to the next level. I would love to keep writing and eventually see something of mine published. Either way, I have committed to Heidi that I will finish it. More on this to come.

5 comments:

Tina said...

A man of many talents....Good for you! I can't wait to get my First Edition, autographed copy!

The Hodges Family said...

that's awesome that you can get it critiqued like that! i can't wait to hear what they have to say...hopefully it's "good....GOOD news" HA! Love you guys! Jess

Jason Palmer said...

Will there be sequels and a prequel? Will you get the girl? Can love exist between... Actually the real question is: Will Fabio be on the cover? ... I hope they let you know far more than you want to... It'll be a best-seller!

Derrick Logan said...

Having previewed the first chapter (which will remain nameless... until Michael tells you... or Brent), I can tell you that we're all in for a treat! I'm glad to hear that you've promised to finish... I want the whole story!

Stacey said...

That's pretty cool. Julie told me you were working on it. Can't wait to get my hands on the very first copy :o)