Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Gift Idea

As part of a recent process of brainstorming various ways that I could earn a bit of extra money this Christmas, I thought up a t-shirt idea, designed it, and then published it on CafePress.com, an online company that specializes in custom-printed clothing. Here's my final design:



If you or someone you know is a political junkie (or just likes wearing cool, custom-made t-shirts), please pass along this link along to them. I earn a small amount of profit for each item sold, and that money will definitely be helpful in paying Harrison's final adoption fees (December 19 is the official date!). Any additional traffic you can drive to www.cafepress.com/the2grays will be much-appreciated!

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Moxymama said...

My sister and brother in law (and his 4 brothers) may be able to personally fund any further planned adoptions for you. I will forward them the shirt.

BTW, your name sounds really familiar and I think I might have attended the same college as you.