Friday, August 31, 2007

Advantage: Gray

I love playing tennis. Earlier this evening, Heidi and I played a few sets at Avondale Friendship Park. We haven't played tennis together in years, and it was great spending the day with her and doing something different.

I have to tell you, Heidi did a great job and kept me running the court all night. She has this strange ability to hit the back line, then return my volley by barely clearing the net on a short lob. I know I'm not in the best shape of my life, but I'm not even sure that Agassi could have run baseline-to-net as often as I did tonight.

Here is a live-action shot of one of her signature returns:



Perhaps I should have focused more on returning the ball than on getting pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too kind...it was all luck! I love playing tennis, but would never make it if my husband didn't go "easy on me"!

I love you babe...let's play again tonight!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Yay! Tennis! Glad to see you're getting out and doing some fun stuff and enjoying marriage and LIFE outside of the place we do not speak of. (Just thinking of it makes MY day worse!) TIME FOR MORE TENNIS!

LOVE YOU!
Erin and Jared