Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Finally Made the Switch

Dear Readers,

I have finally been able to get my own website address with an all-new blog hosted there. This means that you will no longer be able to see my new posts here on my Blogger site. If you follow my blog, I would appreciate you taking some time to visit my new site and updating your method for following me.

  • If you subscribed via email, you can do so again by entering you email address on the sidebar of the new page.
  • If you are an RSS subscriber, please be sure to point your reader to the new site's RSS page.

If you like my writing and think that someone you know might be interested in reading my random thoughts, I would appreciate a referral.

Thanks everyone! See you on the other side!

www.michaelsgray.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, the link to your RSS feed on the new site is really difficult to find. Where is it on the page (not the subscribe by email one).

Michael Gray said...

Whoops. Thanks for the heads-up on that. I have now added an RSS subscription link to the page, just below the email subscription.

Out of curiosity, who are you? Your link on this comment doesn't give any information.

Unknown said...

Heh, it's Jason Offutt... I thought it'd post my name, but it just says I'm 'twitter'. Oh well. Thanks! I'll update Google Reader.