Thursday, October 11, 2007

One Foot in the Grave

I turned 30 today.

Time to begin finalizing my memoirs, make sure my will is up-to-date, and buy some stock in whatever companies manufacture Depends, Polident, Centrum Silver, Preparation H, and Gold Bond Medicated Powder.

Just kidding. In reality, I love each year of my life more than the last. God has blessed me far more than I could ever deserve. My beautiful wife, Heidi, is such an amazing companion -- she makes me laugh, is forever patient with me, and has such a kind heart toward others. I also love being close with my family, my friends and co-workers make my life "interesting", and my job gives me the opportunity to be creative and serve God with my talents.

To all of you who I call friend (and to you too Brent), thank you for being a part of my life. I am honored to know each and every one of you.

Michael

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!! WHOO HOO! HAPPRY BIRTHDAY!!!!

brent hodges said...

hope you're having a relaxing vacation...thank you for allowing me to ba a part of your life...you're old.

Derrick Logan said...

It's an honor to call you a friend, Michael. Thanks for being you. Have a great vaycay...

Anonymous said...

30!? Wow...I was negative 8 years old when you were born... Just thought I'd share that bit with you! Happy (belated) birthday OW!!

-Christina

Anonymous said...

OH BAY! You rock! Thanks for the wonderful things you said about me (and for the Greatleaps Preschool plug).

I love you more than words can say!

Heidi